Things to EAT in Amritsar
1. First Thing First Visit the Iconic Gurudwara Golden Temple Also Known as “Darbar Sahib” by Locals and Punjabi’s
2. Best food in Amritsar Tries Golden Temple Langar from there world’s Largest Kitchen feeding over 2 Lakh people every day beyond any Religions, Caste or Status.
Amritsar, truly otherwise called Rāmdāspur and casually as Ambarsar, is a city in northwestern India which is the regulatory base camp of the Amritsar region and is situated in the Majha area of the Indian province of Punjab.
3. Visit Market Near Telephone Exchange, Katra Jaimal Singh Chowk for ultimate foodie experience. Best Street food in Amritsar you must try.
a) Best Food in Amritsar Try Out this Authentic Malai Chap at Road Side Stalls with Butter Naan that will definately make your day.
b) Visit this Super Famous Paneer bhurji Outlet to experience best paneer bhurji of your life! Definately Top things to eat in Amritsar.
c) Best Food in Amritsar Try Out Nutri Kulcha Dish Exclusively Developed in Amritsar to delight your taste buds.
4. Mutton Champ for Non- Veg Lovers Cannot be Missed on the streets of Amritsar
5. Must-Visit The Iconic Restaurant Kesar da Dhaba for lip-smacking vegetarian delights. This we will surely rank top things to eat in Amritsar.
special mention must try there dal makhani and Lachcha Paratha
Show Comments (0)